Monday, October 1, 2012

Something In Common




  • The pork chops turned out tender and tasty last night instead of like leather.

  • In Florida, a high school acquaintance struggles to get help for her daughter, who is having big problems.

  •  My worse-than-usual pain may be due to the Tdap vaccine I had last week, stress, the foggy mornings, and/or allergies. 

  • The least expensive but highly rated portable recumbent exercise bike costs about $150.  I’ve packed the pounds back on.  Maybe I could pedal them off.

What do these statements have in common?  Help from the Internet, a wonderful resource for cooking, communication, health information, and shoppingArmed with all this browsing information, I am ready for the day:


  • When coffee and breakfast did not revive me this morning, I went back to bed.  By ten a.m. I felt somewhat human.

  •   I sent a message to the Florida friend, offering my virtual listening ear.

  •   I’m still thinking about the bike, though I’m going to be checking Craigslist and Whidbey Freecycle instead of Amazon.

  •  And dinner tonight will be a repeat performance of last night:  pan seared pork chops.


           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment