Monday, July 25, 2011

Scents and Scentsibility


(With Apologies to Jane Austen Fans)
            The best way to find out if something works is to stop it.
            That’s how I found out that the air purifiers in the living room and my bedroom really do make a difference.  I stopped them.
            Of course, continuing high pollen counts coincided with the unplugging, the catalyst for which was the preparation for getting the rest of the new flooring installed. 
            Once the flooring is in tomorrow, the purifiers will be moved back to their respective places, and I will breathe better and sneeze less. 
            My home will be a bit of olfactory heaven:  no more wall-to-wall carpeting, a cat that has rediscovered the litter box, and both air purifiers running.

No comments:

Post a Comment