Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mice are Nice


            Am I allowed to like mice, too?
            My sister was an avid mouse collector.  By day, she worked with real mice in cancer research and, by night (not really, but it sounds good), collected everything mouse as a hobby.  So whenever I see a House Mouse design, I think of Anne.
            Today I finally realized that I really like the House Mouse line as well.  I ran across two projects I would have loved to do for Anne on the Everything Cross Stitch website.  Momentarily, I thought of purchasing them for me.
            That’s when it hit me:  I don’t have to give up the pleasure of House Mouse cards or sticky notes just because I can’t send them to Anne anymore.  I probably won’t go so far as the cross stitch kits.  (I already have enough unfinished projects to last a good decade or so.)  But I’m seriously considering a pocket planner and address labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment