Monday, March 21, 2011

Birth Order


            I haven’t even read the WebMD article yet, but the title (“Does Birth Order Dictate Your Lifestyle?”) sets me to thinking:  I have some Lussmyer answers to that question.
            Firstborns (that is, my late sister Anne) are brilliant research technicians who do unspeakable things to mice in the name of science.
            Middle children can take two different tracks.  Seconds (that is, me) are mild-mannered educators who enjoy the arts.  Thirds (that is, Bob) are entrepreneurs who take both business and family seriously.
            Babies (that is, my burly brother John) are laidback software engineers who love big cats.
            There, now that I have that settled, I can read the article and see if it agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment